The Real Estate Market is still moving!Check out this activity over the last 7 days:250 NEW ListingsThis number is down a bit, but still pretty positive. 324 Homes Pending (offer
Real Estate Market Update - Central Iowa June 14, 2021
Dated: June 15 2021
M A R K E T I N A M I N U T E
Active Inventory in Des Moines Area MLS: 1,783 Listings
- Average Days on Market: 77
- Average List Price: $363,609
In the Past 7 Days, the following inflow/outflow has happened:
- 285 New Listings
- 410 New Pendings (home is now under contract)
- 354 Sold
- We are still seeing lower than normal inventory, but we have seen the total number of active homes increase over the past couple weeks (which is a good sign). Bottom line though, we still NEED MORE LISTINGS!
- NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO BE SELLING YOUR HOME!
- Note: it's also a GREAT TIME to BUY a new home as the rates are still VERY APPEALING.
If you're thinking about selling...give a Weichert Agent a call today to discuss your options! Worried about selling and not finding something new...maybe consider making your home "Subject to Home of Choice". Don't know what that means...call a Weichert Agent.
#weichertrealtors #weichertworks #the515agency #iowarealestate #realtor #realestateagent #home #iowa
Matt has been a Real Estate Agent since 2014, and a Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2017. A seasoned professional with a wealth of experience in different roles Matt brings a ton of ‘extras’ to....
Latest Blog Posts
M A R K E T I N A M I N U T EActive Inventory in Des Moines Area MLS: 1,783 ListingsAverage Days on Market: 77Average List Price: $363,609In the Past 7 Days, the following/