M A R K E T I N A M I N U T EActive Inventory in Des Moines Area MLS: 1,764 ListingsAverage Days on Market: 98Average List Price: $357,000In the Past 7 Days, the following/
Central Iowa Real Estate Market Update
Dated: January 19 2022
M A R K E T I N A M I N U T E
Active Inventory in Des Moines Area MLS: 1,764 Listings
- Average Days on Market: 98
- Average List Price: $357,000
In the Past 7 Days, the following inflow/outflow has happened:
- 165 New Listings
- 323 New Pendings (home is now under contract)
- 262 Sold
- Our inventory is currerntly at extreme LOWS. We always expect lighter activity around the holidays, but it usually comes with more of an uptick in January. The cold weather and uptick in COVID testing has slowed it a bit.
- The homes that are being listed are going quick...a lot of the time at a price that is way MORE than what the client was imagining!
- NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO BE SELLING YOUR HOME!
- Note: it's also a GREAT TIME to BUY a new home as the rates are still VERY APPEALING, and forecasters expect them to move up a bit throughout 2022.
If you're thinking about buying or selling...give a Weichert Agent a call today to discuss your options! We have the tools and resources to make sure you are expertly informed on the market, the process and what to expect which helps us make the process enjoyable and as seamless as possible!!
#weichertrealtors #weichertworks #the515agency #iowarealestate #realtor #realestateagent #home #iowa
Matt has been a Real Estate Agent since 2014, and a Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2017. A seasoned professional with a wealth of experience in different roles Matt brings a ton of ‘extras’ to....
Latest Blog Posts
M A R K E T I N A M I N U T EActive Inventory in Des Moines Area MLS: 1,783 ListingsAverage Days on Market: 77Average List Price: $363,609In the Past 7 Days, the following/